Thread: Atrium: Gift Shop & Merchandise
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ethan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was sometimes difficult to process that Ethan had really been working here over a month already. He'd fallen into a routine between his work and university, that seeing Nora had become splendid and rare occurrences. But he wanted her to know he was still there, that he still cared. It took him bloody long enough to figure out that the Ministry had a gift shop and purchasing her something ... Maybe a T-shirt with the emblem on it, was just the thing. Maybe that had a snarky one about how "someone who loves me went to the ministry and got me this dumb t-shirt".

Perusing the shelves, he noticed he wasn't alone in the shop. Even moreso, it was one of the billion other people whom he graduated with that had decided to come work at the ministry. "Brody? You work here too? I mean like.... Not here ...here... But like..." he gestured around to indicate the ministry.

Those tee shirts and jumpers looked mighty fine, Brody thought to himself. He had come to a pause to admire the colours and the Ministry’s logo fashioned so neatly on each. It wouldn’t hurt to get one of each, for himself, of course. The young man chose a brick red coloured shirt and a black jumper. Satisfied with his choices, Brody was about to move on to the pens but the sound of his name and the somewhat familiar voice had his attention being sidetracked.

So THAT’S why that voice was familiar! “Ethan! Hi. Long time no see.” Surely his old friend hadn’t been around at the Ministry for a long time and Brody had missed noticing his presence? “Yes, I do. Department of International Magical Cooperation.” An eyebrow arched. “Hadn’t known that you worked here too.” Or so he was assuming.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote