Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 06:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Superficial friends were okay? Superficial friends had made her sad because they were genuinely NEVER interested IN her. However, she had never experienced it before. She tilted her head to the left slightly as she looked up at Misa. “Whats a superficial friend exactly? Is that when someone wants to be friends with you for power, social status, money?” Like that Muggle show about these wealthy teens that her cousin always forced her to watch. It was kinda boring but also kinda okay.

We SHOULD do something special too!” she proclaimed and wiggle bounced from foot to foot. She liked Misa. She was not only a good housemate but a friend and a mentor. She wanted to be like her and Ivy one day. And Ash too. And Mamie- Margaret- even if Margaret and Ash weren’t talking. It was very bizarre that the two weren’t friends now.

She listened to Misa proclaim that Auggie was her best friend. “Oh is he? It’s good to have a best friend…” She bit her lip. She was unsure just who her best friend was… She liked Serena, Remy, Ollie too, of course Jasper, Batman-Daniel, and of course, V (even if V could be … well… V). And Alfie’s. “Whats he like?
"They could also just be people you're friendly with but you don't have a real deep connection with." Misa explained. "Like maybe someone you get along with in classes, but don't hang out with." It could also be someone you used for reasons, but... she wasn't going to elaborate on Lisa's thoughts there.

"Yeah! We should." she agreed with a nod. She liked the younger girl. She wouldn't mind doing things just the two of them. "We just need to think of something that'll be our thing."

"One of them." she repeated. She didn't have a best, best friend. She hadn't really found her soul twin... "He's lovely. Friendly. Nice. Considerate. Great hair. Wildly optimistic. He's got excellent taste in flowers. He's definitely a giver, which can be annoying at times because I'd like to be considered a good friend to him but he hardly ever lets me have opportunities for that."

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You