Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 03:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

See that, right there, that was a good start. Kamran didn't shy away from trying to get the kids thinking in terms of respect for each other when they didn't seem to understand why it was necessary, but it was always a relief to know he didn't need to. He nodded along with her response, "It's also one of my class rules. Respect. I would hope you - all you students - refrain from behaving like that outside of lessons as well." Chasing that goal was probably a fool's errand; this was a school full of adolescents, an age group not known for its members being all unerringly kind and balanced one hundred percent of the time. But that was the point, this was a school, and that was one of the things the staff was here to guide them on.

"It might be that your personality and Miss Blaze's don't mesh very well. I know plenty of people who don't find her annoying, myself included." Oh, but the knowing everything part. That was a statement that applied to half of the students at this school, and most of the Slytherins. Kamran didn't say so, but he wouldn't have felt bad about it if he had. He was much the same at that age.

"No detention, unless it happens again; I'd just like to talk for a bit longer. This business with getting upset, losing your temper. Does that happen often? Are there a lot of things that make you angry?" There was no judgement in Kamran's tone, not even curiosity, exactly, but it was clear he was interested in the answer.

You are Chocolate!