Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 04:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ingrid, Remy & V :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia was confused and the way Ingrid was looking at her didn't help with anything. The girl looked like she was up to something but whatever it was, Lia was in the dark about it at the moment.

Yes, her quill. It made no sense to her why her quill was in the other girls hand. Well, duh. Obviously she knew she fell asleep. They both knew that. And she had done what now?! The parchment. Ink. It hadn't been dry yet. Wet ink. She had fallen asleep on wet ink. Which was now on her face. She had wet ink on her face! Holy Hippogriff's she must look so silly right! And her parchment was going to be ruined.. all the writing an- oh no.. her sketches for the adventuring that was being done..

Her very first instinct was to raise her hand and wipe it off! Which was exactly what she made the attempt to do, her hand pausing just near her cheek, lingering there when she heard what else Ingrid had to say. "You drew on my face?" There was ink all over her face. Believe it or not she was actually more upset about her parchment than the drawings on her face. "Do you happen to have a mir-" she began cutting off mid sentence at the shout of 'twinny'.

Lia knew exactly who it was before she saw the younger girls coming over. "Hi," she greeted both Remy and V with a cheerful smile. "Of course I remember. We've been practicing for ages a-" she trailed off to allow Remy to finish that sentence for her. Blue eyes meet her fellow Ravenclaw's and she nodded her head. "Yup, I don't mind being used as a canvas from time to time. Now as I was before.. anyone have a mirror or something so I can actually see my face?" she giggled. She flashed Ingrid a thankful smile for not saying anything about her having fallen asleep on wet parchment.

You are Bread!