Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

V waited patiently. Quietly. Rocking back and forth, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. It was once most of the class trickled out of the area that Kazmi turned to Victoria at last. She swallowed when he said it wouldn't take long.

Well.

Here goes ;____;

SO....he wanted to know if she understood why he had scolded her, and V nodded. "Because it wasn't a nice thing to do, and lessons aren't a place to be mean to people in. And Claudine didn't deserve it I guess. All she did was get my name wrong," she said with a small shrug as she peeled her gaze away from his. She was still doing that rocking back and forth thing as she fudged with the edges of her robe's sleeves. Uncomfortably. "I got really mad because she was flying with Lisa, and Lisa is one of my only friends, and she got my name wrong, and Lisa started questioning if my real name WAS Violet, and it means that Lisa didn't remember my real name. And that made me upset. And Claudine is annoying, sir." She added at the end. "She thinks she knows everything." And V would like to point out that she did not, clearly, since she had totally thought V's name was Violet.

Did that answer all of his questions?

In a small voice, she added, "Do I have a detention?" She had never gotten one, and she was a litttttle scared to get one, to be honest.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin