Thread: Atrium: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Ah, that was interesting. It was almost as if the tapestries were sentient and not appreciative of their efforts. But Raini was certain that it was a form of ancient dark magic that just needed a difficult solution. They would get there. He was determined.

"Good morning, Chloe," he nodded to one of his new transfers. Pleasantries would have to wait until another time, but he was glad for her assistance as well. Raini thought she might bring unique skills to the department and the task at hand, coming from another department. But he thought everyone willing to help brought their own unique skills and perspectives.

It was when he greeted Chloe that he noticed another department head lurking nearby. Just what was Singh-Phora doing? "Conley, if you've come to help, I'm sure Airey wouldn't mind assistance with his curse-breaking artefacts, unless your expertise lies elsewhere. Otherwise, I'm certain you have more important things to do." In other words - as Raini was meaning to say it politely - help or leave. It was a good thing that he was unaware of the other man's thoughts as he'd think it quite unbecoming of a department head to treat this matter as free entertainment.

"Now," he addressed the group that was assisting with the propaganda removal. "We can see that the potion has had some effect on the tapestries, even if they still remain hanging. Chloe may have a point that it might need to be a stronger solution. What I'd like to try is a combination of the potion with either some curse-breaking or some spells." Jessica also had the idea of transfiguration which was worth a try too. He had plenty more potion, but he wanted to see what some of the group's ideas might be before casting any more at them.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote