Thread: Atrium: Gift Shop & Merchandise
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Pens were something Brody always seemed to need. If they didn't run out of ink, then someone either from the Ministry or from University {or both places} 'borrowed' them and always failed to make the returns. This was one thing that frustrated Brody. This time around, he would hide his new pens away. If anyone asked if he had a spare, the answer would be a plain, simple and firm 'no'.

It had been a while since he had visited the gift shop {probably since the time heh had interned at the Ministry}. Had it always been this well stocked? Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Brody set about browsing.
It was sometimes difficult to process that Ethan had really been working here over a month already. He'd fallen into a routine between his work and university, that seeing Nora had become splendid and rare occurrences. But he wanted her to know he was still there, that he still cared. It took him bloody long enough to figure out that the Ministry had a gift shop and purchasing her something ... Maybe a T-shirt with the emblem on it, was just the thing. Maybe that had a snarky one about how "someone who loves me went to the ministry and got me this dumb t-shirt".

Perusing the shelves, he noticed he wasn't alone in the shop. Even moreso, it was one of the billion other people whom he graduated with that had decided to come work at the ministry. "Brody? You work here too? I mean like.... Not here ...here... But like..." he gestured around to indicate the ministry.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote