Thread: Ilvermorny: The Barns
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Takoda was still trying to decide what he thought about the egg - what kind of egg it was and whether he should do something with it - when he heard a voice next to him. Silently cursing himself for not hearing her before she was there as he prided himself on being extremely observant to the point of never being snuck up on, he turned slightly to see who was there.

"I certainly didn't lay it," he said with a wry smile, joking in his very deadpan sort of way that sometimes made it difficult to tell if he was truly serious or not. "But no, it is not mine." He glanced over at the barn close by, then back at Jade again. "It seems out of place though. I'm wondering if we should leave it here or go ask Miss Crittenden about it." Since she was the Creature Care expert, she'd probably know the best course of action.
Haha, yes, the sorta answer she was expecting. "What a shame." Jade smirked, fixed her bag over her shoulder and finally bent down next to him to examine the egg a bit better herself.

"Interesting." She remarked, eyeing it closely. She was still looking at it when he said something about Miss Crittenden. "No, no, what!? No, we can figure this out ourselves. What's the use of being in our final year if we can't figure this out without help?" Jade said in good fun. She was up for the challenge and besides, even if they did get it wrong, so what? That was the best way to learn, surely. "Did you see anything around it when you found it? A creature of sorts?" The girl asked Takoda, now placing both hands on the ground to lean in even closer to the egg and to look around it for markings of any kind.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote