Thread: Ilvermorny: The Barns
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Her final school year saw Jade being outdoors a lot more often. She wouldn't exactly consider herself an 'outdoorsy' kinda person, but then again, it wasn't like she enjoyed being secluded indoors either. The weather was nice, and so the brunette was out and about with a book or two in her bag, just in case she got a little bored.

Hopefully that wouldn't be the case, and she considered herself lucky when she saw Takoda closely examining... something. Something she couldn't see. So, of course, she got closer and leaned in a little. "Is that yours?" She casually asked as a means of letting him know she was there, watching. She obviously didn't think it was his, not in the literal nor the figurative sense. But yeah, hey hi hello, Takoda, you were not alone anymore.
Takoda was still trying to decide what he thought about the egg - what kind of egg it was and whether he should do something with it - when he heard a voice next to him. Silently cursing himself for not hearing her before she was there as he prided himself on being extremely observant to the point of never being snuck up on, he turned slightly to see who was there.

"I certainly didn't lay it," he said with a wry smile, joking in his very deadpan sort of way that sometimes made it difficult to tell if he was truly serious or not. "But no, it is not mine." He glanced over at the barn close by, then back at Jade again. "It seems out of place though. I'm wondering if we should leave it here or go ask Miss Crittenden about it." Since she was the Creature Care expert, she'd probably know the best course of action.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote