Thread: Atrium: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Raini began formulating a game plan in his head about just how to remove the unwanted propaganda as he idly watched the tapestries animate from the symbol to Grindelwald. He and his employees had been working on an experimental potion as well as brainstorming other spells that could work. They might have to come up with something experimental on that end too, and so he was pleased to see Ms. Wright enter the atrium shortly after him.

"Good morning, Penelope." He gave her a wry smile in response to her words, knowing that she was joking a little. "I daresay that would not be likely, but nothing is out of the question. Even a combination of methods might work." Really, whatever it took to remove the tapestries.

"Welcome, Ms. Tomás," he nodded to the newest arrival as she introduced herself. "Raini Youngbird, head of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes." It was likely she knew who he was being a department head, but introductions were polite when he hadn't formally met the young lady before now. "We're happy to have your assistance in whatever capacity you can offer." He did not know exactly what her expertise was, but he certainly would not turn away any help.

And speaking of additional help, Raini turned his eyes towards his fellow department head as he turned up as well. "Ah, perfect, thank you. I think it's become clear that we're working with some ancient dark magic, so some cursebreaking artifacts might indeed prove useful." He would leave some of that to Airey to try out then. Someone who worked in Mysteries would likely have that expertise.

"Some of my Potions Researchers have been working on an experimental potion," he told the small group. "I've brought some vials that I'm going to use to hopefully help get them unstuck, but please, use any method you think would work to help. Spells, curebreaking, rune casting, or any sort of combination. Perhaps we can narrow down what works, then combine our efforts to tackle the rest." There were plenty of tapestries around to keep them plenty busy, several of them being in the atrium.

Raini opened up his bag on a small table near the wand-weighing machine, revealing dozens of small vials of the experimental un-sticking potion. They could use them as well, if they wanted, or their own ideas, but he was going to try this for now. His wand drawn, he magically levitated a couple of the vials up to one of the tapestries where they broke against the top of it where it was hung and stuck to the wall.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote