Thread: Games & Sports: Ministry Employee Fitness Room
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 09:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Peggy raised one of her two eyebrows as Theodore joined her one one of the treadmills. She felt bad when the man checked his watch and indicated he was on his break. But...he had moved over to the treadmill, after seeing her hop on one. So probably that meant he didn't think she was imposing.

Right?!

Regardless, she definitely didn't think he was slacking off. She was here, too, you know. Exercise meant for happy and healthy employees. Which was obviously what she wanted.

"'Things'?" She shot him an uncertain look. What a vague question. Still, he was on his break, she was on her break, which meant no work talk! "Things are good," she said. "My son will be graduating from university soon," she added proudly. She paused, then added. "Do you have children?"
Theodore was always uncomfortable when talking with new people, sometimes even with people he had known all his life. This discomfort heightened his awareness of others' emotions and facial expressions, so he DID notice the looks she was giving him in response to his questions and actions. He obviously chose to see them as much more negative looks than they probably were.

Was it the run he was doing or was it the tension in here that was causing this SWEAT??

"Ah, that's great news." Theodore smiled. It must be a great feeling to have offspring smart enough for university. He wondered if his parents were disappointed that he and Casper didn't make the cut. Although Casper certainly couldn't brag about being a professional Quidditch player so he wasn't the main disappointment of the family. "What has your son been studying?" He asked.

Noooooo... not the children question. He didn't find it rude, as such... okay, yes he did... but Theodore wouldn't dare make that opinion clear. Instead, he'd be kind and calm. "No, no... no kids for me." He smiled a little, suddenly in a thought bubble. It kinda upset him that he was getting to an age where kids were looking more impossible. He realized in recent years, way after splitting with Cassia, that he did want them one day.

Hey ho, some things were not meant to be.

"Perhaps one day, if I meet the right person." Why not slide a little bit of optimism in there? Even though it was all fake.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing