Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 02:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Daniel had been lost in his daydream of epic battle when he was taken out of it as one of the Slytherin first years appeared in front of him. He looked down at the cat and wondered where his black cat even was. He wasn't worried though, ever since he had bought the cat in Diagon Alley the animal had been roaming around and only coming back now and then. It was perfectly capable to be alone.

He did not say anything as the girl sat down on the bench next to him. The bench wasn't only for him after all and he knew how to share. Her question made him turn his head to look at her though and he wanted to comment on it that she was seated there but decided not to in the end. "No" he said. "I was alone until you showed up" he had seen her during classes but never really interacted with her. "You're a first-year like me, right?"

Ollie did not wait for the boy to respond before opening her notebook and reading her pencil. The full map of the school hade taken almost the whole time she had been there and it still wasn't truly complete since she had never been to off-limit parts of the castle. Nevertheless, She was happy with her map. She decided to flip to the courtyard's page and she started sketching out a rough copy of the fountain in front of her.

She looked back to the boy and frowned at his answer. That was.... kinda rude. Obviously she didn't mean to intrude on the boy but she didn't think she was that much of a bother. "Well, if you'd like to be alone, I'm happy to move." She returned her attention to her drawing. She looked back up at him as he asked her if she was a first year. He did look familiar, but Ollie was terrible at remembering names. "Yes, I'm Ollie." She didn't offer him a hand as she normally would've, instead she looked back at her drawing once more and started at it again.