View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 05:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: cutest older sister
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Am I ever not hungry, Sam?" Cece grinned, plucking a brownie from the top of the plate and wasting no time taking a bite. He'd gotten better at this whole baking thing, if that was even possible. "You-" She managed between bites, "Are an epic baker. You should have a bakery some day. I can taste test all your creations!" Hey, yeah! Then she'd have her career sorted and he'd have his career sorted and they'd both be set. Who knew it could be that easy?

Once the brownie was finished and she was settled comfortably against the wall, a cookie in her hand just in case the urge to snack hit her again, the blonde turned her attention properly to her little brother. "So, it's been ages. Catch me up on life?" Those third years could be a crazy bunch, so she was sure he had updates to give.

"And am I ever not ready for some Cece stories?" he sat down, grabbing one of the treats that Cece had brought with her. This was just like old times, wasn't it? Except, he wasn't just baking weird cookie shapes with too many chocolate chips.

And speaking of baking, "You think so? My own bakery?" His eyes lit up at the idea. He could try to figure out the details but how can he focus on that when this was a lot more exciting? "Of course you can taste test! You can get anything you want in the store, too." His own bAKERY! Imagine that!

Sammy let out a sigh. "Well," There was a small pause while he munched away. "Kizzy and Matty are official. I think. Like, dating-dating. And Emm........ has moved on." Happy? He was. But his sister needed some context too. "His name is Ezra and she seems quite happy. But," And there was another pause, one where he could clear his throat. "she said she was trying to make me jealous." And that wasn't hard to. forget.

And he wasn't even going to go into how he was the last out of SKEEM to get any kisses.

"Sooooo, what's been going on with you?"