Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Forrest & Stella
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post

Now at the ripe age of 64, he was somewhat obsessed with leaving some form of legacy behind and by planting something for all to see, it would be his own personal little bit of history. Something his grandkids could look back on and say Uncle Forrest planted that.

This had led to brief and fruitful discussions with his fellow head of department whom he’d shared the floor with and had resulted in today’s little get together. The planting of a gravity-resistant tree in the greenhouse!

Feeling somewhat out of place in his brown suit jacket and denim jeans instead of his gardening clothes and gardener’s apron, Forrest stood in the middle of the green house next Aurora however his eyes were not on her. He only had eyes for one thing. He did however have a few words for his fellow head of department as they waited for the rest of the employees to turn up. “MaaAAAAAAGnificent, isn’t it?! And just think, in a few weeks, it’ll be so much bigger. You wait”.

With small roots sporadically sprouting out of a thin stem and two leaves arching away from the stem, there wasn’t anything particularly impressive about this sapling apart from the fact it was floating and growing in mid-air with no earth supporting it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
As one of the greenhouse caretakers here at the Ministry on this lovely level Stella knew a lot about the plants in here, but this one was going to be one of her favorites one here in the greenhouse. After hearing the news of course there was no way she was going to miss this opportunity to see it in person, it's a magnificent tree. She heard and read all about this tree, but to really see it in person was something else, and she gotten the chance to take care of it along with Iliana and Alex she beyond excited. It was so beautiful and magnificent looking she hoped Ocean was able to see it growing and coming to life!

Standing beside her boss she smiled happily. "Wow... I only read about them in books, but seeing it in person is amazing!" She loved plants and creatures so this was the perfect level for her to be on, like level four was her floor here at the ministry. "Look at it floating and it's beautiful leaves, going to be a big magnificent tree I read the can get up to 426 feet tall sometimes taller then that!" Looking at the tree in awe some smiled happily. Ooh... I can't wait to see how big this beauty will grow, with alot of care and loving it'll be big in no time at all I guarantee it." Now where were her other fellow co workers to see this, surely they didn't want to miss something as extraordinary as this.

Aurora stood next to Forrest in the middle of the greenhouse waiting for their respective employees to show up. In front of them was a sapling floating in mid-air with small roots coming out of the stem as well as two leaves. There wasn't much to show for and really to Aurora it looked pretty boring small and unmagnificent, but Forrest had persuaded her that planting a gravity tree sapling in the greenhouse was going to be good for the level. Aurora had her big doubts, but she wasn't a tree person, she was a creatures person.

Pulling a few locks of blond hair back behind her ears Aurora turned her attention to Forrest, plastering on a smile "Magnificent isn't quite the word i'd use for the little sapling right now, but I'll hold in judgement and will wait with expectancy to see how much it has growed in two weeks or so." When an employee walked in (Stella) and stepped up to admire the tree with the same excitement as Forrest she took a few small steps back to give room in front of the sapling. She did however greet the new arrival with a kind, but professional smile.. "Good day Ms Starson, isn't it? You like magical trees i gather?" Now where were her employees?