View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 05:26 PM   #62 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *claims 1 of Peralta's balloons* Pink team - 1 balloon popped
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath’s dark head whipped around at the sound of Professor Peralta’s clapping. He acknowledged her approval with a nod and a slight smile. Okay, so… getting down from the target. He took a small cautious step, then another slightly bigger one, and another… Whoa, this was so weird! The good kind of weird. Walking down from the wall made him feel like Spider-man! As his feet touched the floor once more, he made his way to the swing to have another go at the target, but before he could sit on the swing, they were moving on to the next activity. Darn!

He listened to the directions, his dark eyes darting to the wall covered in balloons as Professor Peralta mentioned them. So they were to use the sticky toes charm to climb the walls and ceiling to pop the balloons? Sounded straightforward enough… until the mention of the water balloons. Merlin, he hoped he wouldn’t get hit with any of those! Despite the floor being cushioned, he still didn’t want to fall and embarrass himself in front of everyone!

He went to the front to retrieve some black water balloons. Holding three of them by their ties in his left hand, he debated which team to join. Of the choice, teal was his favorite color, but the girlfriend was on the pink team. No way was he working against her, even for a class activity, so pink team it was! He carefully scaled the wall, taking a moment to get used to his surroundings. Yep, still felt weird to walk on the walls! Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a pink balloon to his right and squeezed it as hard as he could until it popped.

As Heath’s eyes scanned the way ahead, he saw a couple more pink balloons close together and beelined in that direction. Just before he got near enough to pop either of them, a water balloon sailed through the air and burst at his feet. Blink, blink. Where did that come from? He looked but couldn’t find the culprit. Anyway, he had more important things to worry about, like the stickiness wearing off his feet. Was his charm going to hold? He cautiously lifted a foot. It still stuck to the wall ,but the hold definitely wasn’t as strong as before. He’d have to be careful! One more water balloon, and he’d be on the ground!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...