Thread: Atrium: Morning with the Ministry
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #103 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Of course he knew what she wanted before she said anything, he knew her all too well. Feeling his thumb rubbing against the back of her hand smoothingpy she smiled up at him. She was a lot more calmer then she was last time they were here, she tried to push it out of her mind but it was there along with the war. She wanted to leave those behind her and move forward with how things were now, and they were going great. She was excited to see her co workers and new co workers in her department and make bew friends.

The smell of food coming in all directions Stella spun around for a second confused where to go. "Yes that's what I want to do Ocean." Squeezing her hand she bit her lip looking at what she wanted, it all looked so good she couldn't pick. "I can't choose what I want so a bit of everything? Just no dairy right now please doesn't agree with me, apparently the babies don't like it." kissing his cheek she looked around for anyone else she knew. "Seeing anyone that you know?" She asked him curiously walking towards the closest line wihich was for pancakes.
That's just the way things were when two people were together as long as they were. Well okay, so many couples were together much much longer than them and they were still very young but they were doing great. At least in his eyes they were. He saw no problems in the way things were. Seeing her smile at him, brought a smile to his face as well. They would be just fine. It was a new year and there was lots of great things to look forward to.

Ocean chuckled lightly. "I'm good with getting a bit of everything." That made everything easier in his eyes. No choosing one thing of another. As long as he kept the girlfriend from having anything dairy. Got it. He could do that. "Yeah, I see a couple of familiar faces that I'll stop and have a chat with after we have a bite to eat." Nothing wrong with fixing themselves a plate of food first.

Standing there in line to get their pancakes, Ocean heard the Ministry start to speak. He turned to give the man his attention not wanting to appear rude, he wasn't a rude man at all. That's when things got strange, the fountain began bubbling and just.. nope. Right away it gave him an uncomfortable feeling. Oceanus slid his arm around Stella pulling her gently against his side as the other ministry workers did their job in checking the fountain for any evidence on what was going on.

You are Bread!