View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Mmm... Dahlia seemed preoccupied with... whatever she was doing. Dreaming, it looked like. Maybe it was good that Dahlia had other things on her mind. When people were paying attention to Ash, they tended to pity her and ask dumb questions like 'are you okay'. Look down on her. Etcetera. That sort of thing. She could do without that.

"I guess it's good that you didn't fall on any of that glass I..." You know what? Nevermind. Dahlia didn't need to know why the glass was there. It was better for her to assume that Ash had dropped the mirror in shock. Which wasn't exactly what happened.

"I hope that mirror wasn't important to anyone. That would make me feel bad. Even though putting a mirror in my bag is a kinda dumb mistake to make or, if it was on purpose, a dumb decision." Whoever put the mirror there was mean and/or careless with their property and/or dumb. So she didn't feel too bad about it. The way Ash saw it, any mirrors she found inside of her bag or on top of her bed were fair game. This was a predictable outcome, really. Even so, Ash felt just a tiny little bit bad about it. Just a little bit.

"I don't know. It's kinda my fault, so maybe I should have to clean it up. So that I'll learn my lesson or whatever people want me to do." She shrugged. Didn't they know that Ash would never stop? The consequences were worth it. That was what people didn't understand. "Do you know where the brooms are?" Because she should clean this up soon. Get rid of the evidence. In case some kid wanted to look for their missing mirror, or a professor wanted to investigate. Ash didn't feel like explaining anything or apologizing today. If there was no evidence, then there would be nothing to explain and people would leave her alone.

Logic.
She nodded. "Mm, I've done that before when I was really little but I'd rather not have to take another trip to the Healer." Stepping on glass was rather unpleasant but that still hadn't stopped her from running around bare foot whenever she wanted.

If someone had purposely put that mirror into Ash's bag, that was just all kinds of wrong. And sad. Who would do so a thing knowing what had happened last term? That would just cruel. Lia frowned a little at the mere thought of it. "I would like to think that no one in our house would do something like that or anyone for that matter.." but truthfully it wasn't something she knew for sure. Hopefully it had been a mistake. Either way the mirror was a broken mess now.

Huh? Her fault? Dahlia didn't quite understand. A broken mirror was a broken mirror. It didn't matter who's fault it was. At least not in Lia's eyes. All that mattered was that it was cleared up before someone DID get themselves cut on the glass. "It was an accident and that doesn't mean you have to clean it up all on your own." With that being said she got to her feet.

"Uhh.. not really? There's probably a closet in here that has a broom or something or umm.. do you know the spell that makes stuff disappear?" Being a second year there was noway she would be able to cast anything like that.

You are Bread!