View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 01:21 PM   #60 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Class Dismissed!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman watched from his place at the front of the room as the students (and dragons) worked. So far, they were making good progress! He saw Blackthorne had already completed her leaf dragon’s run and moved on to the ice dragon. Mordrake and Leif Erikson were also making good time. Elsewhere, he saw Blaze and Adara-Stark starting their first runs. All progress was noted, though he didn’t offer any comment so as not to distract anyone, person or dragon, from the task at hand.

After some time had passed, he checked his watch and - Merlin, was it dismissal time already?! He cleared his throat, addressing the class one final time, “Alright, time is up! Find a stopping place and collect your things. Make sure you leave all dragons here! After today, the maze and dragons will be moved to their new home where you can visit any time, should you want to finish your experiment or play with the dragons. Tonight’s homework: practice Draconifors on at least one material we didn’t use in class, and record your observations on the transfiguration process and the dragon’s characteristics.”

Oh, and one more thing! “If you’ve named your dragons, please leave their names written on a scrap of parchment. Otherwise, class dismissed!”

OOC: That’s all, folks! Thank you for coming! I’ll leave the thread open for another few hours for anyone who wants to finish up their maze run and.or post their charrie leaving.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...