View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 02:46 AM   #52 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

SPOILER!!: Serena's Predictions

Ice Cube - It will be the most challenging to transform because ice is constantly changing; melting. It may not be as heavy as the stone, but the stone remains the same. (Since the ice is charmed to not melt, this theory does not apply to it. In that case, it ice might come in second to the stone; based on mass and weight.)

Leaf - It might be the easiest to transform because it does not change, nor does it weight much.

Stone - It might come in second to the most challenging to transform. It weighs more than the other two objects.

**It will also depend on my magical abilities. If I practice on the ice cube first, the other two might prove to be easier simply because I have already practiced the spell.

So, maybe I will practice the spell on the leaf and when I get to transforming the ice cube it will not be as challenging because I would have already acquired the practice beforehand.

Dragon Predictions

First Place: Leaf
Second Place: Ice cube
Third Place: Stone

Serena didn't elaborate her dragon predictions. She honestly didn't know which one would take the win. She was only formally aware of the transformation process, not the quality of the end result. That meant testing this out.

After proper practice and feeling ready, she cast, "Draconifors!" There was no doubt in her voice. Her confidence was a consistent thing.

Baby blue eyes watched with hidden excitement as the leaf began to morph and take shape of dragon. Its wings grew wide and slightly jagged. The tails gave a mighty swoosh. It's auburn scales gleamed like autumn as spikes ran down its back. It was truly majestic. Serena had made that all on her own.

Ugh.

Precious.

Now for the other two items. And then she could test them out on the maze.