Thread: Atrium: Morning with the Ministry
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:30 PM   #74 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default Phone post, sorry if any mistakes/if I missed anyone
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Theodore nodded in agreement to Alexander as he, too, had only met his department head thus far. He had to admit it was a nerve racking situation to be in, but that’s why events like today were super helpful. The man was a little taken back when Alexander asked him if he used to play. Was that because he actually knew him as the celebrity he was? Or just a deduction from his last comment? “Oh, uhhh…” he scratched the back of his head, “yeah I guess. Wigtown Wanderers, heard of ‘em?” Suddenly he felt awkward for talking of himself like this.

Turning back to Nina, Theodore’s face has adjusted back to normality once he was ready to respond. “Mostly just a surprise. Still delicious.” That was indeed the truth.

Theodore eyed the burnt pancake that Conley placed onto Alexander’s plate. Uhhh… he thought the ministers pancakes looked much better. Still, he offered the man an encouraging smile.

Hold the phone… was that his good friend over there? Theodore’s attitude changed immediately at the sight of Kat, and he headed to her, almost hugging her but deciding that would look unprofessional. The minister for magic was here, sheesh. “Hudson, good to see you.” He had forgotten her new surname already, okay?

Took your advice, you’re looking at a new employee in the department of games and sports.” He announced proudly, plucking at the collar of his threads, trying not to look too smug with his department head close by.

Theo stifled a chuckle with his mouth full of lemon muffin as Peggy tried to stop him before his mistake. “It’s all good,” GULP. “It was great, all the same. But thank you.” For the second muffin. Merlin, could he fit another in straight away? You bet he would, for the cause!

Yay, she was being served already!! The promptness of the ministry of magic department heads was something to applaud. “Yes, please!” Bette exclaimed as the man (Raini) confirmed her smoothie order. Soon enough, it had been made and she was ready to dive in. “Merci! Thank you, sir. It’s so lovely to meet some of you fantastic workers of the ministry,” was that what they referred to themselves as? “My name is Bette.” She was very excited to be here, could you tell? Her introduction was offered to both Raini and to Aurora, of corse.

Yes, it’s my first day. Truthfully I hadn’t expected so many people to be here. Is this hustle and bustle usual for the ministry of magic?” She would assume that each department would have their quieter areas. Bette couldn’t wait to get stuck into her training.

Slurp, slurp.

Oh, this smoothie is FANTASTIQUE.” Bette exclaimed to both of them.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing