View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 03:12 PM   #48 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default More Questions! Also a bit of Catch-up
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia was all kinds of patient. Usual. Sometimes. Okay, not really. She tried to be. It was hard when you had lots of energy. She did her best to take down notes. Very incredibly detailed notes when Carton answered her questions. Did the professor know he was a saint? Seriously?! Bright blue eyes shone with delight as she heard all that he had to say but.. wait. What?! Her little itty-bitty tiny wittle dragon could die?! It could starve? So theoretically speaking what he was telling her was that she could keep her dragon if she managed to create one? "Professor, if.. it could starve that means if needs to eat? And it could get sick and injured too just like an actual dragon. So really it IS a real dragon just very tiny?" That is what he was telling her, correct? Cause that's what her young adolescent ears were hearing.

Happy with all the answers she had gotten and her predictions on difficulty she was ready. "drah-KON-i-fors.. drah-KON-i-fors..drah-KON-i-fors" Over and over and over again until it flowed from her lips like a hummed tune. The wand movement was easy, a slashing motion at the target. That she could do without even thinking about it. Now came the hard part. Actually getting herself a dragon.

Think it. See it. Feel it. First she needed to visualize what she wanted. Closing her eyes she pictured it in her head perfectly and then opened her eyes again. She could do this. Pulling her wand from its holster she aimed it at the leaf on her desk and gave a slash like motion. "drah-KON-i-fors!"

Nothing. Not a shudder from the lead not a talon. Nothing. "Drah-KON-i-fors!" Lia tried again, giving another slash of her wand as she pictured the dragon in her head. She poured all her focus into seeing it before her, giving the leaf life. And there it. Well sort of. The leaf shook and quivered, it wanted to change. She could see it. Come on, come on!

"Drah-KON-i-fors!" Third time was a charm! Scarlet. The color was undeniable. Her heart began to race as what was once a small leaf was now a tiny dragon. Correction. A tiny Chinese Fireball. The exact dragon she had come talons to shoulders with only a year ago. Well.. not the EXACT one but the species. Yellow eyes stared into her blue ones as if it knew what she was thinking when even SHE didn't know what she was thinking. It watched her curiously before walking around her desk, climbing up onto the pencil box and laying down on top of it like it was guarding it.

Well alright then. One down. Two to go.

You are Bread!