Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 02:21 AM   #57 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Hamlet. That...sounded familiar, so she gave a knowing nod when Ivy mentioned Shakespeare in the same breath. While she had never read it, she wondered if she'd been to see that as a play or something before. Her family did go see live theatre sometimes, so maybe. [s]But probably not that specific one, given it was a tragedy. "That's one where everybody dies, right?" she asked, gesturing at the bench so maybe she could have a seat and chat awhile with the fourth year. "I think I'd like to help with costumes, maybe," she said, wrinkling her face. "My babulya taught me how to sew. So I can be useful." And there was a 0% chance she'd want to stand in front of the whole school and say some memorized lines, so there was that to account for.

"Are you going to audition?"
Ivy chuckled. "Pretty much, yeah." It was a tragedy, after all, so no happy endings for the characters. But that was one of the things that made it interesting too, how the characters impacted each other and often brought about their own downfall.

She shifted her position on the bench so she was sitting like normal now, giving Mamie room to sit too. "That's really cool! I bet you'll be able to make some really cool costumes." Even if they didn't know what the play was actually going to be yet.

She nodded. "Definitely! Hoping to get a big role, but I'll probably be okay with a smaller one too." Just so long as she was in the play in some way. It was hard to get too hung up on getting a specific part since she didn't know how many there would be.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger