View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 12:39 AM   #46 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Had anyone found the markers yet? Heath was so absorbed in organizing the legos that he’d lost track. Hearing Schmoe’s voice, he momentarily looked up from what he was doing. So he’d take that as a no on the markers. His eyes darted around the room, scanning for more legos to organize as well as anything orange that could be the box of markers. He spied something orange sticking out from a pile of stuff, but as he neared, he saw it was only a poncho. Only moments later, he heard someone say they found the markers. So much for being the one to find them!

With the matter of the markers settled, Heath focused his full attention on the question. He looked at the gadgets scattered on the floor. Many of which he recognised, having seen similar ones in his granny’s kitchen all his life. He picked up the nearest one - a vase-shaped container with a face and ears - and smiled to himself as he examined it. “This is an egg separator,” he said after raising his hand. “As the name suggests, muggles use it in cooking to separate egg whites from the yolks. You crack an egg into the top opening. The white part drips out through holes here -” He indicated the two holes under the nose. “- while the yolk stays inside.”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...