View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 11:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath blinked, unsure what to make of the room setup as he entered the charms classroom. The sunny atmosphere was fun and inviting, but the upbeat tunes in place of the usual classical music came as a surprise. Then there was that message on the board. His heart sank as he read it. Upbeat music, instructions to take off their shoes and socks, barefoot professor at the desk… They were going to be dancing (or something equally humiliating), weren’t they? Overwhelming dread settled over him as he removed his shoes and socks. For some reason, this reminded him of that pool lesson in Profesor Schmoe’s class three terms ago… the same instructions to go barefoot, the same fear and embarrassment until…

As he remembered that day, his thoughts turned to the one thing that calmed his worry that day in muggle studies, and again, he felt slightly less embarrassed. He was so lost in thought that he almost forgot to greet Professor Peralta! “Hello, Professor,” he said, acknowledging her with a polite nod as he passed her desk. Spotting Claudine and Fiona, he beelined that way, taking a seat on the other side of Claudine. “Hi,” he greeted the pair, smiling at them each in turn.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...