View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 02:57 AM   #37 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Finneas didn’t catch the look that Ashley had given him, nor did he notice that Nemesis had taken the liberty of vanishing yet another basket of bread. But !!!! Hopefully this would be the end of magic in the classroom because taking away six points had already taken quite a toll on Finneas Schmoe. Detentions were the worst of all evils. Couldn’t they all just follow the rules? It’d be a win-win for everybody. Even Schmoe’s noodle body.

Finneas was especially appreciative that people were making an effort to find the markers, noting Atlas’ strategy of separating the oranges items and Dahlia’s efforts in helping him do that. These kiddos were a good bunch. They really were.

Finneas offered Mordrake a nod in response to his apology. ”Yes, er, I am willing to consider that.” He would always offer opportunities for redemption. Should Kayne find the box of markers, he my find himself without a point deficit. It was a big if though. Because, er, so far… The box of markers was nowhere to be found. But! Losing hope? Not on Schmoe’s watch. ”I am quite sure, Ms. Gaeltheos!” He called back, giving her a big thumbs up. That was encouraging, right? Perhaps she could team up with Ms. Blaze, who was making quick work of sifting through the items.

”Er.” Ms. Nam came in with a great question. Perhaps detail would be helpful in this regard. Heh. Er. ”It’s, er, about the size of a carton of eggs!” He bobbed his head, turning to see Mr. Jones’ lego pile. Ah. Legos. A man’s best friend.

Finneas was just about to address the class again, when he heard Serena’s question and it… made him pause. Blink. Blink. Blink. Er. ”I, er, I don’t believe the elves would have any interest in my markers.” As for that second thing. ”….. I was not aware, no, but I'm certain the elves have a good reason for it” he paused for a long moment. Huh. The kitchens were closed? How peculiar. Maybe it was due to all the bread that was being made.

Er. AnYwAy. It seemed as though they weren’t about to find the markers quite yet, so perhaps it was time to make use of their circumstances! ”Er, thank you to all those who are helping to locate the box of markers… If anyone finds them, please let me know. But er. In the meantime, let’s get started, shall we?” Nothing like some IMPROVISATION to make the world go round.

”As you can see, we are, er, surrounded by what may seem like some strange gadgets and gizmos that wizards don’t have much of a use for. But er. These tools are used by muggles in one way or another.” For what? Well, that was spoilers! ”Please pick one of the gadgets before you and venture a guess as to what it might be used for. This will, er, this will lead us into our lesson for the day! - One at a time, please raise your hands.”

Yes.

A silver lining!

C'mon up, folks! Plenty of gadgets, gizmos, and more to choose from!

OOC: Have your charrie pick something up from the pile of stuff and make a guess as to what the heck it's used for! I have some example images here, but feel free to use your imagination for something your kid might've come across! Don't feel limited by my examples!

We'll move on in about 22-24 Hours.

You are Lemon!