View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 02:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default each reply is a different TL!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash had like, questions and stuff. About things. Like memories, and dreams, and that kind of stuff. Yeah. And she knew that Professor Recard was no longer in charge of being the Healer, but she was the healer when Ash was possessed, so maybe she'd still know what to do? About memories. Things she didn't want to talk about to Professor Peralta, and especially not "HEALER POPPY". Mind stuff. So yes. She was here. With questions. Sorry to mess up your day, professor. The thought tasted sour inside of her head. But not like lemons. More like spoiled milk. She seriously doubted that Professor Recard would enjoy seeing her, seeing as they only really met when Ash was injured or in trouble for something. She probably gave the now-deputy-headmistress a massive headache. But Ash was here anyways. Of course she had decided to show up. So it goes.
Gabi had been doing absolutely nothing when Ashley came to visit - and by that, she meant that she had been doing grading, which was so boring most of the time it basically felt like she didn't do anything productive even when she finished! "Miss Fox, you're never messing up my day," she assured her as she welcomed her in. "What can I help you with?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Perhaps it was fuzzy, or perhaps Recard had not been given the memo yet. Nem was not officially privy to what information had exchanged which hands, but their taking out two Neo-Alliance leaders had been a significant factor in how quickly they'd been let off the hook. That, and the two-year corrupting influence of Lucien Rosier, but that was irrelevant.

Nem nodded, and dropped the matter. They needed to discuss their feelings like they needed a hole in the head. "I read a bit about it. My father was at school when Gevrik was here." Jake had never said as much; he spoke very little about his time at Hogwarts, a lot of what Nem knew was from their own digging. Speaking of. "There was a different Recard at the Ministry at the time, too, wasn't there? When the Cult was in operation."
Surprisingly, this was the first time in four terms that anyone had ever brought up Armen and his relation to the cult. Which was to be expected - SHE had been the one to bring it up, after all. She nodded. "Yes, that was Armen, my husband," she explained. She could feel her cheeks heating up just a bit - the cult had been a part of their lives they'd kept trying to push away and that had been nearly impossible since last term.

"We met after the cult fell apart," she added, JUST in case they were getting any ideas. "He lost everything at the Ministry because of the cult."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Cornelia shuffled her way along the first-floor corridor, her eyes looking down at the patterns on the rugs. It was something she never had paid much attention to before, considering she was usually rushing to and from classes. Today was a different day, however. The distraction was a welcomed one, even if it was short-lived as the journey to the office had been quick in spite of her taking her time getting there.

She had a pretty good idea why Professor Recard requested to speak with her. It was for that reason the blonde considered walking past the door, to continue following the rug patterns, to avoid the situation entirely. But she knew there was no way of avoiding her History of Magic professor, her Head of House, the Deputy Headmistress. The two of them crossing paths was inevitable.

The young Slytherin's conscious reminded herself of that a number of times as she debated between leaving, hiding in the potions lab, claiming later that she forgot or actually knocking and having a talk that was going to happen later if not now. In the end, the girl sighed quietly to herself and allowed her small hand to knock on the wood of the door.
"Come in!" Gabi called out as she heard a knock at the door, ushering her in by waving her wand, opening the door wordlessly without taking her eyes off the lesson plan she was currently working on.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid