View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 02:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

It could have been worse. Er. Maybe. ”I’m alright. I’m, er, I’m quite alright,” he replied to Claudine and Dahlia with a big thumbs up as he attempted to laugh it off and push himself off the ground. Everything was FiNe.

His name was FIN(n)EAS for a reason!!!!

Perhaps.

As for his face… ”Er. I hope so, heh,” he chuckled awkwardly, looking away from Serena and back to some of the other students. Because his face wasn’t hurting, but it was most certainly still RED. Perhaps even redder than before. Yes. Maybe even that. And though he could summon the box, Remy was absolutely, positively correct! This was a muggle studies class and they would not be using magic because there were RULES about these things.

Rules that students kept blatantly disregarding !!!!! Though Finneas wasn’t any good at discipline, rules were rules and he needed to put an end to this no matter how much it pained him to do so. Mr. Mordrake! There is, er, there is no magic to be used in this classroom. That is. That will be. Er. Three points from Slytherin.”

And also, while he was on the subject. ”The next person to use magic will, er, will be spending all of next week with me in detention.” Please do not use magic. Finneas hated giving detentions. He did, however, appreciate those students who offered their assistance, even brightening at the mention of organization! ”Er. Ms. Blaze, Ms. Fox… That is, er, that is a wonderful idea.” And Finneas would need all the help he could get. Organizing was not his forte. As evidenced by the fact that he would likely never realize that one of his yoyos had been stolen. Fortunately for Daniel, Finneas didn’t keep a proper inventory of his things, though er. Perhaps he should look into doing that.

”I, er, the box of markers should be… ORANGE. If anyone can, er, locate it,” he called out, sifting through all the items strewn about on the floor.

You are Lemon!