Thread: Atrium: Morning with the Ministry
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 01:25 AM   #55 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
When the New Year rolled around, there was two things to be expected. Their youngest birthday. And the Ministry orientation gathers that her husband attended each year. Hady was always Frankie's plus one expect for last when he didn't want her to attend. That wasn't important right now though. What was important was that they were here.

"I don't even know why you're asking me that when we both know full well that you're going to hit every single table and food cart here," the brunette laughed. Her tone was light and her hazel eyes held a playfulness that it was clear she was teasing him like she always did. However, it was true and they both knew it. "Go on.. make your way from table to table and I will follow and get whatever looks good." Maybe a waffle and a smoothie? Or a muffin. It was hard to decide when it all looked really good.

"Whatever I don't finish you can have."

This may have been his second year working at the minisry but this felt like his first orientation. Right away when he stepped into the room, Oceanus could feel the immediate difference in the atmosphere from the previous year. It felt really nice to not have a mask on his face and name tag pinned to his clothes.

He looked around at the room full of people, the scent of food hitting him like a ton of bricks and making him realize how hungry he was. "Do you want to eat first or say hi to everyone? Or maybe make a mug for the babies?" he asked quietly, gently squeezing the hand of his girlfriend Stella who was his plus one and also a Ministry worker. Whatever she wanted to do first was okay with him.

Iliana was here for the second year in a row but for the this year she felt much more comfortable. No weird mask or name tags status categorizing. Her first year on the job had been a strange one but it was over and she was now onto her second year.

The young women had changed a fair bit over the last several months as she's sure most everyone in this room had. Iliana had even brought a plus one with her, Nathan Hale. After conversing with him for a moment they choose to head towards the pancake station. Perhaps there was a vegetarian option?

Stella was glad she took her potions for nausea and dizziness before shs left their apartment, the smell of food was making her so hungry and wanting her to load a plate of anything and everything. It was her second year of working as the Greenhouse caretaker, but it felt like this was her orientation here at the ministry now. There was no eerie dark feeling or ridiculous name tagss that they had to wear. This was the ministry she knew and remembered, one she was proud to work for.

Looking at Oceanus she squeezed his hand calming her nerves she was feeling, like everyone she changed over the last time and her sromach was proof enough that she did. Being three months pregnant she felt like a whale and pregnant with twins or so. Although she was so happy and so happy about everything lately, she was practically glowing. "I'm starving can we eat first please?" Biting her lip rubbing her stomach she looked around. Seeing Iliana she smiled and waved at her glad to see her.