Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

If there was something that could be said for Cambridge, it was that she had a certain level of commitment, a dedication and determination of sorts. It might have been admirable, had she applied it to the problem at hand, rather than trying to deceive her way out of it. No doubt they could re-channel it.

Kamran nodded along as she spoke, might even have been sympathetic, going by the look on his face. "Hm, yes, it definitely sounds it." He paused, considered her a moment, then went on. "Now I want you to tell me again. This time, keep two things in mind. One: the staff here, we talk." Actually, Kamran was fairly sure a lot of these students never once considered the fact that, this being a school - the point of the place being the education and wellbeing of the students - it did turn out that the students were at the centre of pretty much every conversation amongst staff. Occasionally it surprised him how much it surprised them that issues of behaviour and concerns as well as more positive occurrences did tend to be shared, especially between the relevant parties. "Two: with every lie or deception I detect from you, I become significantly less sympathetic."

Really, Cambridge was getting a wealth of chances here, more than he should really have given her. But given some of the answers she'd given in class, plus the outcome of that ridiculous stunt with the dummies... well, there were factors that ought to be taken into account. "So. Try again."

You are Chocolate!