View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 03:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath stepped into the muggle studies classroom to see nothing out of the ordinary, which, considering Professor Schmoe, was weird in and of itself. Even weirder was the fact that the professor didn't have some random in his hand. Well, unless one counted the sandwich on the man's desk as random, which Heath didn't as it was close to lunchtime. At least he hoped that was the reason for the sandwich and not some lesson on muggle food fights or some other silly and humiliating thing!

He looked around the room, unsure whether to be intrigued or concerned by the relative normalcy. More so the former for now, but that could change. "Good afternoon, Professor," he greeted, acknowledging the man with a polite nod as he passed.

Dark eyes scanning the tables, Heath saw a vacant seat* at Daniel, Lisa, and Claudine's table and beelined that way. "Hi," he greeted Daniel & Claudine, smiling at each in turn. To Lisa, he said in his best Obi Wan Kenobi voice, "Hello there." It was only after he was settled that he noticed the bread, but having had lunch not long ago, he didn't feel like eating again. Maybe later?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...