View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 04:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Of course she would ask his mum about the alleged pudding order that he honestly had bestowed upon himself. But surely his mum and the other healers would side with him. He was, after all, an excellent patient and a good eater that never complained about the many plates and bowls of food that had been handed to him during his stay. He even begrudgingly ate all of his vegetables too.

The scolding and seeing the slight frown made it very clear that him trying to cover his wincing hadn't worked at all. Frankie wanted to move again to prove to her that it was nothing, but he decided against it was the kneazle was out of the bag. The pain was still there, and he did expect it to be there for a while. "Sorry. I can't help it though!" In actuality he could, but the blond could sit still for only so long. "It's alright. I promise. I've dealt with worse." Which was, more or less, true considering some of the injuries he had over the years. Then again, he still wasn't fully aware of what impact the current injuries would have.

Pudding was a good distraction from it all. Smirk and all, he carried on and didn't utter another word about his arm or the occasional bit of pain he still felt. "Didn't feel like the other healers were important to mention. Why? Jealous?" He chuckled and then rolled his eyes at being called spoiled and a child. "And yet you married me and are still madly in love with me." See? He truly was irresistible.

The impact of his pouty face was only more proof of that. It was something he expected, considering it had worked millions of times before and even his own children had mastered it. "What look?" he asked her, playing oblivious to what she was talking about as he prepared a spoonful of pudding for her if she did end up wanting it. "This one?" He crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue playfully at her. Yes, yes, he was a child stuck in a grown man's body. Tell him something he didn't already know.
If he thought she was really about to go and search for his mum just so she could ask her about his pudding consumption, he was clearly off his rocker. That would have to wait until later. There was far more pressing matters to deal with right now. "Mm, are you sure about that? Cause I'm sure that you don't have to keep moving your shoulder." Obviously he wasn't going to remain perfectly still but couldn't he tell she was worried about him. "I know that.. I don't need the reminder. You're dealing with worse was how we got married," the brunette joked laughed softly.

Hady eyed him when he asked if she was jealous. Nope, not at all. He was hers. That ring on his finger and the one on hers said so. "Do I need to be?" She knew she didn't. Her heart belonged to his even more now then it did when they were teens. "Let's not forget who asked who to marry them." And the very dramatic way it was done too.

She was prepared to take the offered spoonful of pudding but the face he made at her just then had her laughing instead. "Y-you know B-bryony just m-mastered that face th-the other day?" she managed to tell him through her laughter. His silly childish antics still got her even after all of these years. It was just another thing she loved about him.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote