View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 06:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries
Default Also here all along

Kayne sat patiently and quietly in his seat, as he watched and listened to what his classmates had as an answer in regards to the question that was brought up. Looking around for a brief second, everyone else in the room seemed to be in pretty much a collective agreement; spells that can be used on practically any object were better than the previous. While they brought up several good points as to why they thought so, Kayne's mind couldn't help but thinking of a different approach to the question. However, no matter how hard he thought, he just couldn't seem to find a way to fully be confident with answering about why a spell with a specific object would be better.

After the last person had finished speaking, the 14 year old reluctantly raised his hand, nails currently painted to resemble a snake moving it's way across them, and waited for the Professor to give him his turn to speak. "While I think both kinds have their own individual uses that could be considered better for certain scenarios, I have to agree with the others on the fact that spells that can be used on multiple things are better." Taking a momentary pause before continuing, "My reasoning for agreeing is simply due to the fact that I wasn't able to find a reason as to why the other spells would be better. Also, as previously mentioned, it just saves more time for whoever is doing the casting, if they don't have the specific object needed."

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...