View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Meda walked around smiling at many of the journals as the children worked through this first part of the project. Checking time though she knew it needed to move along. See Ashley with a question she paused for a moment, "Oh of course I will be grading these on your effort. I don't want to pry into your personal and private worlds, but this is still a class project so I will be checking that you did the work." This was not to be a way to spy on any children, though it would be helpful if her niece took this class so she could see hers.

"Alright everyone, if you haven't completed your decorations you may take some with you, but it is time to go out and sleep." Laughing at her own joke she moved her wand so directions came on the board, "Just a reminder, You will be taking your dream journals with you wherever you go. If you take a nap you need it with you, if you are asleep at night it needs to be close by. Once you have woken from your sleep you will open to the newest page of your dream journal and write every detail you can remember. If you can't remember the dream or have had none you will mark this down as well. You will do this for a month before the next part of the assignment kicks off."

Was that all clear?

She really hoped it was, "Don't hesitate to come to my office if you need any help with anything."

OOC: So sorry I was slow with this. RL has been crazy and fun family style this week. I will put part two up in a day or so. Once I do you can have your character enter with their journals and in a spoiler put the links to your sleeping/journal posts. Rpers are encouraged to RP sleeping in common rooms, corridors, classrooms, Great Hall, and anywhere else around the castle. You will need to link at least three different times your character slept and woke to write in their dream journal. Your RP can be as detailed as you like with the dream going on and when you write out the dream journal. You can work with each other if students come to wake up or are napping in the same area.

ANYONE WANTING TO JUMP IN! Please jump right in starting here! I will watch all thread parts so you don't have to worry about coming late or missing out.