Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash wished that people would think about anything other than themselves for just one second, so that they could maybe realize that they weren't always in the right and that maybe she couldn't be a person they liked better if they never told her what they liked. But maybe it was better this way. Because clearly, the real her wasn't something that people liked, and she didn't like them enough to change. So it was fine. This was FINE. Yeah. "I hate it when people do that, but obviously that doesn't matter. Maybe I should just get over it." She shrugged resignedly.

Back to football. Again. The conversation that they'd both rather talk about, but somehow not the thing that they were both thinking about.

"I'd say she's the best option too." She absolutely did NOT want Healer Poppy there, so it was a low bar. Phoebe was alright, although Ash didn't know her that well and couldn't imagine that Phoebe liked her if she hung out with Kinsay and Cambridge.

"...Well, I don't regret joining the red team yet. It's the team that people seem to want me on. Can't be too bad." A different person would have been disappointed that an entire team of people hated her, but not Ash. Ash was resigned to it all. It was just one of those days where she was just like, 'this might as well happen.' Y'know? Like, she expected bad things to happen. Having a bunch of enemies was nothing. None of them knew Unforgivables anyway. It was just one of those things where you took a deep breath, wiped away your tears and moved on. Yeah. Just one of those things. She looked away, at the poster, at anything other than Kinsay James. "Blake's good. Red team has a good chance." Yeah. This was fine. It was fine.
The more Ashley spoke, the worse Kinsay felt. The guilt was miserable and it kept building and building and building. If the ravenclaw meant to be taking Kinsay on a guilt trip with her words, then, rest assured, it was absolutely working. "......" Instead of replying right away, she bent down to grab the pile of posters by her feet. She desperately needed something to do with her hands - it was a good distraction from all the discomfort.

"She's really good with magic." Speaking about her sister was so easy, Kins could do it all day. Sometimes she probably did do it all day. Phoebe this and Phoebe that - it was important that everyone knew.

Kiz silently agreed with Ashley, though she showed no indication of it on her features. It was for the best that she was on the red team. Kins didn't think it'd go over very well if she were to have joined the blue team, especially because Emm would be on that one. Keeping Emm and Ashley away from one another was one of Kinsay's top priorities. "Yeah, maybe," she replied with a shrug, rocking back and forth on her feet and playing with the edge of the posters in her hands.

Um.

"I need to go - there's lots of posters to hang up." Which wasn't a lie.

You are Lemon!