View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Margaret Turov
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finn Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Peggy Laplace
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Melo
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Aurora really liked how Carson seemed to anticipate when she needed this or that to drink, but this late afternoon she needed to get away from the office for an hour or two. She wasn't 20 years anymore so long work nights took their tolls even if Aurora didn't want to admit it.

Entering the Café slightly out breath with her her big handbag slung over her shoulder Aurora looked around for a sight of Peggy. She smiled when she spotted her bestie over by one of the window tables. Heading over she excused herself in greeting as she leaned in to give her friend a hug. "Hey, sorry I'm late Peggy. I had to send out the entire pest control squad to a house in Leeds that had been invaded by hundreds of pests."
"Aurora!" Peggy greeted her friend with a smile as she returned the hug. "Oh don't worry about it, that sounds like quite the mess," she said, wincing as she imagined the number of pixies or whatnot that would warrant the entire pest control squad going to one house. "I got your usual, I think I ordered it correctly," she said, pushing the cup a few centimeters closer to the other woman.

She took a sip from her own mug. "How are your kids?" They were...still kids, right? They weren't that old yet.