View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 10:27 AM   #140 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Ash & Claudine *no quotes because phone post*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath waded deeper into the water, staring transfixed at his hands as they gradually became webbed. He crouched down so that only his head was above water; that way he could both breathe when the transformation finished and monitor his partners for any adverse reaction to the gillyweed. As his dark eyes flicked toward the girls, he saw Ash go underwater and Claudine follow behind her moments later. So far, so good. Nothing weird had happened yet, but there was no telling what awaited them below! Spurred on by that thought, he dived below the surface, swimming in the direction he saw them go. If there was something dangerous down there, he didn't want them to face it alone!

He didn't know what to expect as he swam underwater, but he found the experience oddly calming. The water didn't feel cold to him, and it was such a pretty shade of midnight blue, his favorite color! He watched, intrigued, as a small group of fish swam past him, and up ahead he saw Claudine and something else too… something greenish and swaying. Fearing the worst, he swam as fast as he could to catch up with her. As he got closer, his vision cleared, and he saw the object in question was seaweed. Not dangerous in and of itself, but there could be something hidden in there.*

It was too dark to see through the seaweed! His webbed hands fumbled for his wand, gripping it firmly yet somewhat awkwardly. Nonetheless he managed to cast a nonverbal Lumos. There, hopefully that would light the way ahead! He looked at Claudine and Ash with an encouraging smile, as if to say, Follow me! And he cautiously led the way* through the seaweed.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...