Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Of all the questions Emm expected to come from Professor Kazmi, she honestly wasn’t expecting that one. The Gryffindor thought for sure the man had already heard what happened, convinced herself this was more of a reprimand.

No?

Well that certainly made this easier. Emmerson put on her most pitiful expression, needing to garner as much sympathy as she could from the man with a heart of stone. She probably only had one shot at this and knew too much dramatics would see this going south fast. That meant, of course, she really had to think about it.

”I was only trying to improve my defense, Professor. I’ve been falling behind in that subject and thought I could get in some extra practice with the dummies in the training arena. I didn’t know Headmaster Trent turned them into demon dummies outside of classes, too.” Not a soul could deny there was something menacing about those dummies. Relentless. Unfeeling. They stopped only when you made them.

“I guess I need even more practise than I realised. I never stood a chance once they kicked into action. There…there were just so many of them and I panicked. Next thing I knew, I was being helped to the hospital wing and forced to help cleaning for the weekend.” Difficult with a busted arm. Thanks Peralta.

“It was just awful, sir.”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.