Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 11:00 PM   #55 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
"Hamlet," she replied. "I've read it before, but with the play coming up, I got inspired to read a bunch of Shakespeare's plays again." She wouldn't be using anything from this one for her audition, she'd already decided, but it was still an engaging reread. Not her favorite, but still good. "Are you doing anything for the play?" It would be fun, Ivy was certain, so hopefully Mamie would be participating in some way too!
Hamlet. That...sounded familiar, so she gave a knowing nod when Ivy mentioned Shakespeare in the same breath. While she had never read it, she wondered if she'd been to see that as a play or something before. Her family did go see live theatre sometimes, so maybe. [s]But probably not that specific one, given it was a tragedy. "That's one where everybody dies, right?" she asked, gesturing at the bench so maybe she could have a seat and chat awhile with the fourth year. "I think I'd like to help with costumes, maybe," she said, wrinkling her face. "My babulya taught me how to sew. So I can be useful." And there was a 0% chance she'd want to stand in front of the whole school and say some memorized lines, so there was that to account for.

"Are you going to audition?"