View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 02:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Well hello everyone. I hope you are doing well. We are going to just go over a few things about the first part of this project and then I will let you go on about your decorating." Professor Euka moved around her desk and smiled at all that were there. "Now as we have talked about so far this term dreams can have many different meanings, some of which you might not even realize, like if say you have a letter A coming up in your dreams, it could be because you are starting to move into something grand in your life. A new adventure that will be the best. Now seeing a letter A in your dream you might not even think twice and just find it silly, but things like this are why dream journals are so important." She loved the way the mind and divination worked. "I once had a tadpole keep showing up in the most random places and I didn't pinpoint it until my sister had told me she was pregnant with my nephew." She smiled at the memory thinking of Jackson.

"Anyway, for the first part of this project you will keep a journal for a month. Anytime you nap or sleep you will write down the journal entries. After a month we will discuss before coming back to do the second part of this little project." She really hoped they would enjoy both parts of the project, Meda was excited about it all.

"For now you can decorate your journals and ask any questions before we dismiss and go about our days."

OOC: Hello, hello! This is part one of our long term assignment. Anyone who would like to join while this project is going is more than welcome to jump right in, just please start with this part. I will post again in a day to move ones here along, but please, please if you want to join don't hesitate! <3