Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 01:13 AM   #54 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Margaret grinned back at the fourth year. "Hi, Ivy," she said. "Um...what are you reading?" Not...that... she would have read it. But people who liked reading books usually liked talking about what they were reading. And Mamie liked talking to people, so she usually asked.

And if it was a book about space, she could have ideas to suggest! Usually the ideas were her Pa's books, which she shamelessly plugged to anyone who liked to read. ...She had no idea if Pa Turov was any good at writing, but he kept writing them, so...she'd keep suggesting them.
"Hamlet," she replied. "I've read it before, but with the play coming up, I got inspired to read a bunch of Shakespeare's plays again." She wouldn't be using anything from this one for her audition, she'd already decided, but it was still an engaging reread. Not her favorite, but still good. "Are you doing anything for the play?" It would be fun, Ivy was certain, so hopefully Mamie would be participating in some way too!

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger