Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 02:19 PM   #53 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Oh my god, Atlas, why are you so obsessed with me??

Aries had been half way up the tree when all the commotion took place. Dear MERLIN.

"Yes, you, idiot" he called out from behind the two. "I think she is also asking if you are okay in the head" he said all too cheekily as he jumped off from where he was and made his way over.

Turning to Dahlia, he smiled politely, "Hello, I am Aries. You can tell us apart by remembering I am always the one who doesn't eat dirt"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Once again, Dahlia had opened her mouth to say something but this time rather than being unable to finish because someone had fallen first.. she had been cut off by someone else speaking first. The Ravenclaw cast a quick look over her shoulder at the identical blonde to the one in front of her. Her blue eyes returning to Atlas once more as she rummaged through her bag to pull out a thermos of water. "I have some water if you want it." To rinse his mouth out. Dirt was gross. No need to ask how she knew that. "I haven't drank any." She knew how some people felt about sharing things.

As for introductions, Lia turned her attention back to Aries smiling lightly. "I'm Dahlia. We crashed into each other last term in Flying class." Perhaps he would remember that. Which meant, the other one was the one who closed his hand in the train compartment door. Yup, she was still very curious about how that had happened.
"OH MY GODRIC! ARIES! Can't you just NOT?!"

Shooting his brother a bit of a nasty glare, Atlas was tempted to take some dirt and throw it Aries. Or maybe make HIM eat a bit of dirt and then that would render his definition incorrect and that was something that always put a smile on his face. Though right now he didn't really want to smile because there was dirt still stuck between his teeth in places.

"...yeah...thanks..." he nodded as he a little too eagerly reached for the water in question to cleanse his palate.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes