View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 02:25 AM   #132 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Team very late but not really :3 but if anyone still needs a partner/group ?
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

For the record, when the lesson was mentioned about being at the lake and not the greenhouses, it was quite obvious that it would involve gillyweed. And yet through the aerobics, Apollo stood quietly throughout the lesson .... Moving and jumping around when instructed, as he tried to figure what exactly they'd be doing with gillyweed? Was it something that could be grown? Wasn't it a rare aquatic plant?

Swimming apparently. And trying to get something?? A treasure ? He wasn't exactly clear what they doing and yet wasted little time than what he already had in shoving the gillyweed into his mouth or even if there was someone to partner with.... Into the water he went !! And amazingly his eyes were able to remain open without the sting. So uh ... What was he looking for? Perhaps he should had planned better ... Instead of impulsively jumping in.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.