View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default I'm so sorry for going MIA
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
[COLOR=#C70039]

Getting up to put a kettle on, she nodded, "I did. How have you been, Miss Kitridge?" she asked softly. It wasn't an interrogation, it was a question - full of concern. Because how ... could she not?

Once the kettle was set, she moved back to her desk - but instead of taking a seat opposite the girl, she took a seat next to her.

"Are you okay?"

Gemma chewed on her lip for a few minutes not talking. It wasn't that she didn't want to answer she didn't know the right answer or the answer that they would want to hear. She had figured out the best way to go about her aunt, her dad, and the others at home, but here was going to be more adults and more questions. "Could.. could you call me Gemma and not my last name." That was her mom in this castle, Kitridge should be left for her. Her eyes down at the floor, "I'm good, how are you?"

That's what you asked after someone asked you, right? Her eyes lifted when Professor Flamsteed sat next to her. She shifted quickly as she was scared to show any emotions, but when the professor asked about being okay Gemma bit her quivering lip. "I'm fine, things are fine."