View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 12:31 AM   #126 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Claudine & Ash
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Claudine & Ash <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Claudine narrowed her dark eyes at Ashley. That girl was being unlike herself. The sixth year supposed whatever it was that had caused the intense red face earlier was also the cause for this unnatural behaviour. She shot Heath a look that said, ‘What’s up with her?’ The gentleman of a boyfriend brought back three pieces and Claudine gingerly took one. “They do look like rats tails,” she observed in disgust. Just think, they actually had to eat that!

Ugh.

Also, Heath had raised a good question. “Maybe we should eat it on the shore of the Lake,’’ she suggested but was looking in Flamsteed’s direction for her answer. Claudine had no intention of floundering around like a fish out of water by eating this disgusting thing without proper information on the timing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
SPOILER!!: Heath and Claudine

When was Ash being herself, exactly? What did that even mean? Who was she? What was the real her?

Ash would have argued that she was acting extremely normal because her normal self liked to cover up problems and bottle up emotions. She was behaving quite predictably, which meant erratically, which was very usual for her and therefore predictable.

"We could just stand by the water, take the gillyweed, and then put our heads in the water." But they could always ask the professors first. Sure, safety, blah blah blah. She needed to get in the water and cool down her emotions before her emotions spilled out. "I'm just ready to go. In the water. Right now." Yeah.

Out of the corner of his eye, Heath caught the look Claudine sent him and returned it with a confused one of his own. He didn’t know what had inspired Ash’s enthusiasm, but he was glad to see it nonetheless! At any rate, there was no time to speculate. They had a job to do! As Claudine spoke, his eyes shifted to the gillyweed in his hand, and he wrinkled his nose a bit. “Ugh, they really do!” he said, trying not to imagine rat tails wiggling in his hand.

He looked to Professor Flamsteed, awaiting an answer to his question. He’d already begun to remove his shoes and Star Wars hoodie, but the shirt underneath was staying on, thanks! Claudine’s suggestion and later Ash’s got a nod in reply. It was a good idea, so good that he mentally berated himself for not thinking of it! Merlin, why did he have to go and overthink everything?! “Okay, we’ll do that,” he said.

Gillyweed in hand, he started toward the lake, periodically looking back to see if Claudine and Ash were following - or if Professor Flamsteed was going to tell him to do things differently. As he neared the shore, he saw other students heading into the water and felt more confident that he was doing the right thing. Stopping as his toes touched the water, he eyed the gillyweed in his hand. “Cheers!” he said to his partners, popping the gillyweed in his mouth. The slimy texture reminded him a bit of jelly slugs, but it didn’t taste sweet. The taste was unlike anything he’d ever had before! The only word he could think of to describe it was disgusting!

Somehow, he fought the urge to gag long enough to chew and swallow it, and he looked down at his hands and feet, anticipating the change to come.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...