View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 04:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
ok then. The hot chocolate problem seemed to be over. Pity, maybe, because Schmoe try to listen and be well-coordinated at the same time would never get old.

Did Schmoe know that she didn't know how to do anything but fight? That might be relevant information. Ehhh, he probably knew it already. It was obvious in her every action. In her constant equal opposite reactions. Or whatever. Something like that.

That was why she was here. Going home or getting hurt too bad was defeat, and Ash never accepted defeat, like, ever. "I only want to answer the question if the answer is yes. If the answer is no, then I'm not going to answer it until the answer is yes." Because what would saying "I don't want to be here and I need to go home" mean? It would mean defeat. And she didn't survive this long here to fail now, when everything was calm.

She took a big gulp of way-too-hot-cocoa, completely ignoring the pain. "I'm not going to leave if I made it this far." Especially when that was what everyone else seemed to want her to do.

Schmoe knew better than to believe that all Ashley knew how to do was fight. Not only would it be unwise to believe such a thing, but it would also be incredibly limiting of everything the Ravenclaw was capable of, even if fighting did play a big part in that. It wasn't inherently a bad thing; perhaps Finneas needed to take a page out of her book and fight some more. It was certainly something on his mind.

Finneas took a sip of his tea, hiding his proud smile behind his mug. Or, er, trying to anyway. "Your determination in the face of adversity is, it's er, very admirable, Ms. Fox." A sense of determination they all ought to adopt.

SPOILER!!: Bernie O.G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette was a lost little soul, but she was here to visit her BFF Schmoe.

Because she had to. It was obligatory. It was part of her yearly routine.

She knocked on the door thrice, and then straightened her ponytail, her mouth slightly downturned while she waited on him to answer her request.

Finneas was sat inside his office, as one does. Feet propped up on his desk, a cup of tea in one hand and a letter in the other. He had read over the letter several times now and he wasn't reading over it now. He was simply staring into The Void (TM) and thinking the Big Thoughts. Decisions were never one of his strongest skills and his friend was asking him to make a big one.

But, er, thankfully he had time to decide annnnnnnnnnnnd what better way to put off the decision than to answer the door.

He nearly jumped out of his socks (whew!), when he heard the knocks. It took him a few seconds to put his feet on the floor (splashing a nice pattern of tea on his button-down) and put away his letter, but once he did all that, Schmoe flicked his wands towards the door. "Come in," he called from the Inside.

"Er, ah, hello, Bernadette!"

Time for the yearly pilgrimage, already? "Tea?"

You are Lemon!