View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 02:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: Kazmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post

Kamran was aware of what had happened last term, in the general sense as well as in the specific context of flying; he'd been informed very early on. But Turov had said only that she'd missed the class, leaving it up to speculation whether it was so straightforward, or if she'd been present but prevented from participating. Kamran tried to keep track of who the muggle-born students were - particularly the ones present last term - but while he was still working on names and faces, this was easier said than done, especially when it was not a natural detail for him to try and remember.

Regardless, he had a feeling he knew what Turov was getting at, but she'd neglected to say it outright for a reason. In the context of this conversation, he took what she said at face value and proceeded with that. He did not linger on it.

"Tuesday should be fine," Kamran said, swivelling the chair slightly to look over a small schedule affixed to his wall. He knew it by heart, but sometimes new appointments or meetings magicked themselves in, so it was always good to check. "Tuesday afternoon," he confirmed, and looked back. "That's good to hear. What position are you focusing on?"

Tuesday afternoon. She nodded. That would be easy to remember. As for her Quidditch position of choice...that was a difficult question. "I don't know yet," she said, shrugging. "I think...maybe Keeper or Chaser, but...I haven't really played much before, so I don't know which I'd, uh, like better, or...be better at?" She knew the liking a position part was important, but... she was willing to play her second favorite position if it meant she could be really good.

"My brother plays keeper on his football team," she volunteered. Or was he defense? She couldn't remember. "So maybe I'll be good at that...but in Quidditch." So...maybe she did know what she wanted. If she wanted to be like her brother, that meant she'd be leaning towards keeper. But only if she could be really good at being keeper.