Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 10:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa had wiped the glazed over look on her face and nodded several times. Cora would be a great contact. Heck! Even Chase could help. He was a singer so he MUST know people in that industry too. “Of course!!” Connections and networking were important - that’s what she had learned from her Appa. And the force too.

A LOT of students seemed to like and trust Professor Schmoe which was making her theories about him being a dark wizard seem less and less likely. Maybe she did have TOO wild of an imagination. Though then again maybe it was just all a charade of Schmoe’s to get them all comfortable with him. Trust them and the turn them leaving them vulnerable!!!

That being said, she agreed with Ingrid. It would be comical to see Schmoe like that. She finished another paper crane before pausing to add her thoughts. Origami made her slow down and think. It calmed her bouncy self. “Sold. I’ll approach him with cookies… He can’t say no to cookies, yeah?” Well Lisa had been proven wrong before because sHe didn’t think anyone hated chocolate until she had met her friend SERENA.

Lisa nodded. “Ah… I see…” She focused on pulling out another sheet of apricot origami paper and began folding. It was a mindless task and she was getting the hang of it so much now that she didn’t have to hesitate or pause her rhythm. Her face brightened as she heard Ingrid’s offer. “THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC YEAH! Thank you, Ingrid. Here…. I want you to have these cranes. Make a wish on them. Apparently they will bring you good luck and you’ve been so kind to me so… I want you to have this.
With a hesitant smile on her face, Ingrid turned back to her sketches and tried to imagine them coming to life from her parchment, dancing off the page and flowing naturally into pieces of fabric, elegant and enchanting in a way that normal outfits simply couldn’t possibly be. The depths of her feeling somewhat surprised the third year because she wanted it rather badly now it seemed and she’d accept any help she could. “That would be great Lisa, honestly,”she replied with a smile on her face.

“Who says no to cookies? Honestly,” laughing a little now at her own imagination. Maybe she should write fictional books instead? Her mind certainly had a way with fabricating amusing scenario’s that was for sure.

Her eyes now down on her own drawings, as she offered, she simply nodded and smiled as Lisa accepted her offer enthusiastically. It was, after all, the least she could do if the Lisa did indeed put her in contact with some people who could help her recognise one of her new goals. “Sure thing. I’d be happy to. Next time we have a feast, I’ll see if I can manoeuvre myself close to her and strike up a conversation. It shouldn’t be too hard” although she did know that Ash was a uhh…suspicious clever person who would most likely see through most people so she’d have to be on her game, for Lisa’s sake anyway. Looking up from her drawings, she smiled and stretched out her hands to take the cranes that she’d been working so hard on and for the briefest of moments, even though she firmly believed in making her own luck, actually wished for something. “Thanks Lisa, they’re beautiful. Really. I appreciate these” and taking them carefully, she slipped them neatly into the pages of her sketchpad and closed it carefully, knowing full well they’d be safe in there.

“I’ll come find you when I have your information,” she continued with a wide grin, almost feeling like one of the super spies from the old muggle movies.