Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 01:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Ollie was so frustrated she totally missed Lisa almost falling on her butt. How could this happen!? Of course she had popped a few strings here and there, but never her entire viola! Now she'd have to replace it and what would her father say... "There might be but it's not even worth it!" She tossed the viola to the ground, tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She knew she was making a scene in front of her friend but her emotions had overtaken her. Why did her viola have to break while she was playing for someone else? This was so embarrassing! That was all Ollie could think. She sulked over to the bench where Lisa sat and slumped over on the piano, hitting a few keys which played some bad notes.
Lisa just stood- well sat- in silence as she watched Ollie lose her cool. She felt bad like really really bad. And there was nothing that they could do to fix it…. She also had to stifle her laugh with a cough when Ollie hit a few coleus making a more atrocious song than they had previously. “It’s okay….” It was okay to be upset. Truly. It was. Lisa felt bad that she couldn’t DO anything…

LIGHTBULB MOMENT AGAIN. Euuuuureka! She snapped her fingers and jumped up. “I got it! Let’s take it to the Charms Professor and see if they can fix it. I’m sure they can!” she proclaimed with a bright smile. There were spells for fixing glasses so maybe this would work. That was Occulus Reparo. She GASPED and became more excited (active bouncing was assumed again). “Or we could experiment and try a spell. We could use Reparo!

But only if you feel comfortable.” Lisa totally understood I’d her friend wanted a Professor to look at it.