Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Kinsay wasn't trying to kill the vibe. Not on purpose, anyway. She just didn't want there to be a vibe at all. Life would be so much easier if Ashley Fox kept her vibes elsewhere. And this was the story she'd stick to.

"............." Kinsay was a little taken aback by Ashley's observation. Well, yes, that was. Um. Yes. Okay. It was true. Ashley Fox made her feel a lot of really terrible, bad things. But unsurprisingly, Kinz had a hard time naming those feelings. "I... I don't want to talk about this stuff." Because it made her feel severely uncomfortable. Even though she didn't like Ashley, she couldn't say this outloud. Not to her face. The very thought made her feel all sorts of uncomfortable.

Maybe that's why talking about football was easier. Only marginally. "I hope so," she replied quietly. Hopefully it would be fun. Not just for Kinsay, but for everyone else too. It had to be. It had to be perfect. But she didn't realize that a lot of people were planning on going, so her whole being perked up when Ashley said this. "Really?" She did put up a lot of posters, but... Whether people would want to come to the game? She didn't know yet, but she sure hoped Ash wasn't just messing with her.

That'd be horribly mean.
Surprise. Kinsay didn't want to talk about why she hated Ash. Surprise surprise. Not really surprising. Ash pulled a hard lemon-flavored candy out of her pocket, tossing it in the air and catching it before unwrapping it and putting it in her mouth. "Yeah. Didn't really think you would want to." It remained to be seen whether she would push the subject or not. "Bit of a shame. I always wanna take notes on why people don't like me, but they never wanna share." She grinned for a couple seconds. It was funny, wasn't it? How people could expect her to be likeable if they never told her what they liked. Ash assumed it was 'people who accepted authority', in most cases anyway. Lowkey sucked, because she would never be able to do that.

"It'll be fun. As long as there are rules and stuff, and nobody gets hurt." Specifically, as long as all the tiny first years didn't get hurt. "Tons of people are coming. The younger years, and a lot of older years too. More than enough people for a soccer match." Ash would know. She paid attention all around the castle. And some people would not shut up about this game. And no she was not lying. Kinsay was probably already stressing about it, so there was no reason to add to that. And Ash actually liked the idea of a soccer game, so she didn't wanna mess it up. Besides, it was much more fun to mess with Kinsay by acting friendly and nice for no real reason. Nobody could say she was doing something wrong, so it was safe. And it was clearly working. No reason to put her reputation in any danger.