Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 04:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Okay, maybe Kinsay wasn't boring. But she was TOTALLY killing Ash's fake happy mood. And she would prefer to be fake happy than real sad.

"Okay, but I make you feel something bad, because otherwise we would be friends." True. Otherwise Kinsay wouldn't be avoiding her like the plague. "anger, fear, guilt, worry, I don't know. Pick one or something." She shrugged. No way Kinsay hated her based only off of her personality and their limited interactions. Either she had done something to Kinsay, or Kinsay had done something to her. One of those. Ash didn't know, and didn't quite care.

"Soccer is so fun. You're gonna love it, probably." Unless the tournament got messed up and everybody got upset. That would be... off-putting, to say the least, probably. "Lots of people are coming too. It's a big event, I guess." Sigh. So many things could go wrong. So few things could go right. That was how life went.

And yes, Ash was absolutely playing games. Not necessarily malicious ones, but Ash was bored and sad, and running into Kinsay James in the hallway was an opportunity she couldn't pass by. Because Kinsay James was relatively easy to mess with. Granted, Ash would have at least tried to mess with Cambridge, had she been here instead. Kinsay was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Kinsay wasn't trying to kill the vibe. Not on purpose, anyway. She just didn't want there to be a vibe at all. Life would be so much easier if Ashley Fox kept her vibes elsewhere. And this was the story she'd stick to.

"............." Kinsay was a little taken aback by Ashley's observation. Well, yes, that was. Um. Yes. Okay. It was true. Ashley Fox made her feel a lot of really terrible, bad things. But unsurprisingly, Kinz had a hard time naming those feelings. "I... I don't want to talk about this stuff." Because it made her feel severely uncomfortable. Even though she didn't like Ashley, she couldn't say this outloud. Not to her face. The very thought made her feel all sorts of uncomfortable.

Maybe that's why talking about football was easier. Only marginally. "I hope so," she replied quietly. Hopefully it would be fun. Not just for Kinsay, but for everyone else too. It had to be. It had to be perfect. But she didn't realize that a lot of people were planning on going, so her whole being perked up when Ashley said this. "Really?" She did put up a lot of posters, but... Whether people would want to come to the game? She didn't know yet, but she sure hoped Ash wasn't just messing with her.

That'd be horribly mean.

You are Lemon!